Pooja Batra began her modeling career at a very young age and quickly rose to fame in 1993 after winning the Femina Miss India International contest and being crowned Miss India. One of her first television appearances was in the commercial for Liril Soap. Since then, she has become an accomplished actress, producer, and entrepreneur.
Check below to learn more about Pooja.
Pooja Batra Wiki
|Film Actress, Model, Host, Entrepreneur, Producer and RJ
|Winning Femina Miss International 1993
|Date of Birth/Birthday
|27 October 1976
|Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign
Telugu: Greeku Veerudu
Punjabi: Killer Punjabi
Height, Weight, Physical Stats, Body Measurements & More
|in Feet-Inches – 5’ 9” in meters – 1.75 m in centimeters – 153 cm
|in Kilograms – 59 kg in Pounds – 137 lbs
|34 – 28 – 34 Inches
Family Members & Relatives
|Ravi Batra(Ex-Army Colonel)
|Neelam Batra(Former Model)
|She has 2 Brothers
|Nawab Shah (Actor
Affairs, Boyfriends & Marital Status
|Armaan Kohli, Akshay Kumar, Sonu S. Ahluwalia
|Current Relationship Status
|Married with Nawab Shah
Education, School & College
|Graduated in Economics
|Fergusson College, Pune
Symbiosis International University, Pune
|Anupam Kher, Salman Khan
|Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi
|Black, Deep Peach, Olive Green
|Pav Bhaji, Pizza
|Horse Riding, Yoga
|US $1 million – 7 million(Approx)
Pooja Batra Biography
Some Other Additional Facts About Pooja Batra
- When she was in school, Batra was an athlete; she used to participate in the 200 and 400-meter sprints. She had represented her school at the national level in the 400 meters race.
- She started her modeling career at quite a young age. She used to work as a part-time model and fund her education. She got a break when she appeared in the television commercial for Liril soap.
- Following the beauty pageant victory, Batra received many film offers. However, she declined all of them as she first wanted to complete her education.
- Her mother was one of the top five Miss India Participants in 1971.
- She became the third runner up at Miss Asia Pacific1993.
- Pooja Batra is a lifetime member of International Film and Tv club of Asian Acedemy of Films and Television.
- She is an ambassador for Parag Sarees.
- While she was married to Dr. Sonu S Ahluwalia, she joined the theatre in Los Angeles. In 2004, she acted in the movie “Taj Mahal: An Eternal Love Story,” which was screened at the Cannes Film Festival.
Pooja Batra Social Media Accounts And Channels
This is the latest biodata for Pooja Batra, including their age, boyfriends, income, and more. We will update their profile as soon as more information becomes available.
You can show your admiration for Pooja by leaving a comment below.