Robert De Niro is a American Actor, Director, Producer, Voice Actor, He was born Manhattan new york,U.K. Robert De Niro has starred in over 100 films. He has received two awards for his brilliant journey in Hollywood. He was honored with AFI Life Achievement Award in 2002 and the golden Globe Cecil B. Demille Awardin 2010. Here you can find more about him.
Robert De Niro Profile/Wiki
|Real Name||Robert Anthony De Niro|
|Profession||Actor,Director, Producer, Voice Actor|
|Famous For||Once Upon a Time in America (1984)|
Robert De Niro Personal Life/Biography
|Date of Birth/Birthday||17 August 1943|
|Birthplace||Manhattan, New York, U.S.|
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign||Leo|
|Debut||Three Rooms in Manhattan|
Robert De Niro Height, Weight & Physical Stats/Body Measurements & More
|Height||in Feet-Inches – 5’ 9” in meters – 1.75 m in centimeters – 175 cm|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms -7 5 kg in Pounds – 175 lbs|
|Body Measurements||43 – 32- 15 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
Robert De Niro Family Members And Relatives
|Father||Robert De Niro Sr.(Abstract expressionist painter and sculptor)|
|Mother||Virginia Admiral (painter and poet)|
|Wife/Spouse||Diahne Abbott (m. 1976; div. 1988)
Grace Hightower (m. 1997)
|Children||Son: Raphel De Niro(Former Actor.) Elliot Deniro (Was diagnosed with Autism First), Aaron Kendrick, Julian Hernry De Niro
Daughter: Drena De Niro (Adopted, From First), Helena De Niro
Robert De Niro Affairs, Girlfriends & Marital Status
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Karen Duffy, Tatiana Thumbtzen, Cindy Crawfrod, Mona Pozzi, Naomi Campell, Leigh Taylor-young, Carole Mallory, Diahne Abbott, Helena Springs, bette Midler, Barbara Carrerea, Veronika Webb, Toulie Smith, Uma Thurman, Charmaine Sinclair, Dominique Simone, Ashley Judd, Grace Hightown|
|Current Relationship Status||Married to Grace Hightower|
Robert De Niro Education And School, College
|School||PS41 (Elementary Public School)
Elisabeth Irwin High School
Little Red School House
High School of Music and Art
Rhodes Preparatory School
|College/ University||Stella Adler Conservatory
Lee Strasberg’s Actors Studio
Robert De Niro Money Factor
|Net Worth||$200 million|
|Salary / Income||N/A|
Robert De Niro Biography
Some Other Additional Facts About Robert De Niro
- Robert De Niro has starred in over 100 films.
- He won the Academy Award for Best supporting Actor for playing the youngh Vito Corleone in The Godfather part 2.
- He won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his Character Jake La Motta in the movie Ranging Bull.
- He has received two awards for his brilliant journey in Hollywood. He was honored with AFI Life Achievement Award in 2002 and the golden Globe Cecil B. Demille Awardin 2010.
- His Parents divorced when he was three years old because his father revealed that he was gay. He was raised by his mother and his father lived within walking distance, so Robert was not deprived of his company too much.
- Robert was baptized against the will of his parents. His grandparents secretly took him to the Church while he was staying with them.
- He acted in a drama where he played the cowardly Lion in The Wizard of OZ. This not only helped him to get rid his shyness but he was also fixated by cinema. He dropped out of school at 16 to pursue acting.
- De Niro had traveled his journey from an actor to a jury in 1987. He was part of the jury at 15th Moscow international film festival.
- He was Honored at the 20th Moscow International Film Festival in 1997 for his contribution to cinema.
- De Niro was the last man to see the comedian John Belushi alive when he visited him in a hotel at 3 AM and found him intoxicated with heroin and cocaine.
- De Niro performed a lot of scenes of the movie ”The Deer Hunter” by himself.